Bachelor’s degree in Administration, or a related discipline.
With a specialization in project or quality management.
+5 years of experience in similar positions.
Skills, Traits and Abilities:
1) Objectivity in role development
2) Customer orientation
3) Emotionally intelligent
4) Respect for authority
5) Effective communicator: Consulting and Public Speaking Skills
6) Self-disciplined, proactive
7) Willingness to work under pressure and delivery times
8) Leadership and change management for stakeholders management
9) Work team management
10) Conflict resolution
Strategic and Business Management
11) Attempt that the results of the project fit the business objectives of the clients or shareholders agreed during the negotiation.
12) Attempt that the results of the project conform to the objectives and criteria of GB Advisors.
13) Knowledge in process management, technology and technological projects
14) Construction, management of control and monitoring indicators, reporting
16) Ability to communicate in English
Technical Project Management
17) Project Scope and Time Management
18) Cost Management (PCR, Acquisitions, Time Control)
19) Risk and escalation management
20) Knowledge in PMBOK and IT project implementation methodologies (SCRUM, among others)
21) Knowledge in Quality Standards and Methodologies (KAIZEN, ISO, Six Sigma, etc)