Nurtures a healthy relationship and a good connection with the installed base of customers, to increase the account revenue through Cross sell and Up-sell strategies and help them to expand their business and guide them in their commercial journey.
1. Contact installed base customers and start Growth process in a timely manner according to existing SOP.
2 Make commercial presentations and demonstrations as part of the sales process to potential customers.
3 Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements.
4 Maintain updated customer and sales records CRM.
5 Maintain accurate timing with constant communication.
6 Develop good relationships with its customers and partners.
7 Report customer problems to the corresponding areas.
8. Generate sales forecasts.
9. Serve as liaison between the customer and the support team if any inquiry arises during the Growth process.
10. Identify new sales opportunities and follow up until successful closing.
11. Update and register the tasks inside the CRM.
12. Comply with rules and procedures established in the organization.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
2+ years of experience in similar positions (Prefer). With proven experience in Business Development processes.